Thread: ys 400 yardsport

Post Thanks / Like

ys 400 yardsport

who makes the engine in these units? i think they are the same as a massimo 400

Post Thanks / Like
    They have one of these by the front door at the Menard's I go to and they look just like the Hisun 700 with a different name on it. It also looks like the one they have Cabela's which also has a different name.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pojp58 View Post
    They have one of these by the front door at the Menard's I go to and they look just like the Hisun 700 with a different name on it. It also looks like the one they have Cabela's which also has a different name.
    Yes they are all Hisun but I have no idea who makes the engines in the 400

Pro-Tech Your Powersports of the north. Sales, Service, & Parts. 763-442-9245 www.erpowersports.com Elk River Powersports

Post Thanks / Like
    New to forum, just picked up a 700 from menards for 6999.00 looks like Hison its loaded with everything also got a 11% rebate which comes to 768.00 store credit, cant beat that and I dont have to put it together. But I am going to recheck every bolt on it. Only thing I dont like is the color its store green thats only color they sell.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by raf View Post
    New to forum, just picked up a 700 from menards for 6999.00 looks like Hison its loaded with everything also got a 11% rebate which comes to 768.00 store credit, cant beat that and I dont have to put it together. But I am going to recheck every bolt on it. Only thing I dont like is the color its store green thats only color they sell.
    Oh ya! It's a Hisun!
    The color is easy to change when you have that kind of money left over after your purchase!

Pro-Tech Your Powersports of the north. Sales, Service, & Parts. 763-442-9245 www.erpowersports.com Elk River Powersports

Post Thanks / Like
    You can always do what a guy here did and spray the whole thing with bedliner. He did it just so all the scratches wouldn't show.