Thread: Welcome To RhinoClones.com

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome To RhinoClones.com

Hey Guys,

We created this forum because all the other forms on the net seem to have problems with our Rhino Clones. Hopefully this forum will serve as a great place to share some good information on the different types of Rhino Knock offs and clones on the market today.

Please no external linking to other websites and no leaving contact information for selling these units.

Advertising on our forum is only allowed by Sponsored Dealers.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy.

RhinoClones

MotoMax

Re: Welcome To RhinoClones.com

Hello,

Glad I found this site, because there are no sites out there that are specific to Rhino Clones. Hope to see it grow. Good luck..

Post Thanks / Like

Hello:
    Thank you very much for starting this forum!
    I think it will serve us all very well!

Pro-Tech Your Powersports of the north. Sales, Service, & Parts. 763-442-9245 www.erpowersports.com Elk River Powersports

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rodsystel
    Hello:
    Thank you very much for starting this forum!
    I think it will serve us all very well!

Rodsystel

Welcome to RhinoClones.com. Your very welcome and we hope to compile as much information on these machines as possible.

Glad to have you. Please feel free to share some pics of your ride.

bigboarslayer

Hi Guys, I am new to the forum and have a 09 Massimo Moto UTV 700 this unit is the same one as the Hisun. This one was purchased from a friend and has 400 hard WV deer hunting miles on it. I purchased it because it seems to be every bit as tough a machine as the Rhino but about half the cost. The only reason my friend sold me this unit is because of the lousy service he received from the dealer. I am able to do all the maintenance on the machine myself and have a friend who is a dealer and master parts importer for these things. I only had to pay $4500 for my clone and got a lot of accessories already installed on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello: Bigboarslayer
    What accessories did your friend install on it?
    Did you see the pictures of gsf35099's machine?
    Thats set up for hunting! Or maybe bird watching? I am not sure!
    Just kidding.

Good Luck, Have fun!

Pro-Tech Your Powersports of the north. Sales, Service, & Parts. 763-442-9245 www.erpowersports.com Elk River Powersports

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigboarslayer
    Hi Guys, I am new to the forum and have a 09 Massimo Moto UTV 700 this unit is the same one as the Hisun. This one was purchased from a friend and has 400 hard WV deer hunting miles on it. I purchased it because it seems to be every bit as tough a machine as the Rhino but about half the cost. The only reason my friend sold me this unit is because of the lousy service he received from the dealer. I am able to do all the maintenance on the machine myself and have a friend who is a dealer and master parts importer for these things. I only had to pay $4500 for my clone and got a lot of accessories already installed on it.
    Awesome ride. You got a killer deal on this thing. How many miles/hours have you put on it? What kinda maintenance have you had to do to it? Also was wondering what kinda of oil do you use?

Welcome to Rhinoclones.com

gsf35099

Quote Originally Posted by Rodsystel
    Hello: Bigboarslayer
    What accessories did your friend install on it?
    Did you see the pictures of gsf35099's machine?
    Thats set up for hunting! Or maybe bird watching? I am not sure!
    Just kidding.

Good Luck, Have fun!
    Hi Bigboarslayer,
    Looks like a nice ride.

Hi Rodsystel,
    We did use it for bird watching the other day then blasted the snot out of them.. LOL That back seat is great for hunting quail. I'm able to drive across the lease and push the birds up letting the passengers in the back shoot. Don't have a good bird dog..

I did order some old Rhino doors from eBay really cheap with hardware and hope they fit. From the measurements of my buddy's Rhino, looks like they will. I want to keep the mud and water off the feet.

PSD/USA

Hello
    I am a distributor of the Big Muddy in a Oh and surrounding states if there is anything I could help with let me no.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum!
    Glad to have you here!

gar967

Thanks

I would like to know if anyone knows of a clone dealers around or close to Tallahassee, Fl
    I would like to see one in person. Can any one help?

Torn between getting the 700 or the 800, any suggestions

Post Thanks / Like

There is a big difference between the 700 and the 800
    The 700 is more for Utility and has a long dependable track record!
    The 800 is Newer and more for sport!
    It just depends on what you plan to use them for?
    Are you the kind to rip around the trails and through the ditches?
    Or are you the kind to do the chores with it most?
    Both can do it all! But it is just what you prefer!

Both are Great machines and Great fun to own!

ME.Lobsterman

Thank-you for starting this forum.I was glad to find a place where Hisun owners are welcome,and wont be criticized for not having a Yamaha.I love my clone and have no doubt it's going to be a great toy.I look forward to reading about the mods members make to their machines,and how they improve performance. Thanks again.

Sponsored Dealer kelleymotorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the forum lobsterman. the site is growing very fast and should be full of all kinds of information soon. if you ever have any questions please post them and one of us will get you the answer you need. again welcome.

Kelley Motorsports LLC 563-920-3412 sales@kelleymotorsports.com
    Sales, Parts, and Service www.kelleymotorsports.com

xkarhauler

HI RHINO CLONE PEOPLE WELCOME FROM SOUTHWESTERN ONTARIO (ST.THOMAS) SO FAR SO GOOD WITH THE FORUM. LOOKS LIKE WE ALL SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP EACH OTHER. I HAVE A 2006 SUPERMACH 700. JUST NOW STARTING TO LIKE IT BUT NOT WITHOUT QUITE A FEW TIMES I WOULD LIKED TO HAVE DROVE IT OFF THE LAKE BANK. IF I HAD NOT BEEN HANDY MYSELF AND MY SON TO HELP ME IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN ASHES BY NOW. I COULD REALLY GO INTO A LONG STORY BUT NOT RIGHT NOW. I WILL TRY AND HELP ANYBODY WITH MY EXPERIENCES AS TIME GOES BY. HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH STARTING, EXHAUST, DUST BOOTS, SEAT, FOUR WHEEL DRIVE SWITCH, SERVO CONTROL ON FRONT DIFF. AS YOU CAN SEE TOO MANY THINGS TO TALK ABOUT ALL AT THE SAME TIME. FEEL FREE TO ASK ABOUT ANY OF THEM..NOT GOING TO POST PICTURE AT THIS TIME. STILL HAVE THE STOCK RIMS AND TIRES ON FOR THE WINTER.
    XKARHAULER

xkarhauler

HI AGAIN FROM ST.THOMAS. I SCREWED UP I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO POST TO THE NEWBIE SECTION. I TRIED BUT IT DID NOT WORK

zcustmz

From New Hampshire just got 4 800 UTV,s like them verry much glad to have this to chat back an forth with problems

Sponsored Dealer 231 Motorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow , 4 800's that translates into 2 polaris rzr's at least money wise Welcome , we are glad to have you !
    231 Motorsports LLC. (812)683-3606 Parts for your atv , no matter what brand it is ! Even if you can't pronounce it! Also the areas only Argo amphibious atv dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Found this site and first just glanced through with the mindset of another (don't tell me I know everything)site.I Was Wrong!There is no bashing,yelling just a friendly conversation with people who know or who have a problem and are seeking advice without being put down for not buying a "Conventional brand".Yes I became a member thank you .

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site!
    I think everyone here feels the same way you do about how nice it is to not have all the bashing.
    I hope you find lots of good information here.

Post Thanks / Like

We're glad to have someone else not to argue with ! ;D Welcome
    231 Motorsports LLC. (812)683-3606 Parts for your atv , no matter what brand it is ! Even if you can't pronounce it! Also the areas only Argo amphibious atv dealer

Sponsored Dealer kelleymotorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the site. can't find what you need in the search, just ask. we will be more than willing to help.

Kelley Motorsports LLC 563-920-3412 sales@kelleymotorsports.com
    Sales, Parts, and Service www.kelleymotorsports.com

VIZARD

Thanks for the site and I wish you the best of luck and rapid growth. This market needs a forum such as this. Who knows? Maybe sponsors will get to a point to allow you to quit your day job...ha, ha.

I am not only new to Rhino style clones, I am new to the UTV market period. In addition, I am likely much older than the typical target market for these vehicles. I currently have two lifted and souped up golf carts. I will post pics at some point....but, time to step up.

Not only do I have an interest in the Hisun as a POV but, I am considering a small venture into a dealership. Not sure what all that entails yet as I am just in the exploration stage. I currently own a small manufacturing company and am looking at other opportunities to expand our revenues. I hope to get ahold of one of these soon and look to see what we can fabricate for these puppies. The problem is I am in Dallas and it looks like there are some pretty big boys playing here already.

Anyway, sorry for the long winded intro. I have been looking for some one to say something good about these things and am thrilled that I found this site. I will be intently reading, learning and WINNING! LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site. There is a lot of info here already, but it's only going to get better. Good luck with your venture!
    2011 Hisun 700 utv, black

Post Thanks / Like

Vizard:
    Welcome to the site.
    You are very correct when you say you have some big players in your area!
    But as far as I know none are fabricating anything for the 800 machines yet. There are many for the Rhino clone.
    So we hope you find everything you are looking for here.

Post Thanks / Like

Vizard, welcome to RhinoClones.com glad to have you, make yourself at home . Anything we can do to help let us know..

RhinoClones

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you stopped by, good luck with your dealer adventure , I call it an adventure because sometimes it can be just that . If you need something just ask, thats what all of us are here for.

chino 500

Found the site its great brent the wife has 425 miles on our 500 its running great thanks for everything.

blaster

hello guys I want to purchase one is it posible in my area It is called Motobishi Monster by Hisun seems to have same specs at first glance

Post Thanks / Like

Should be the same unit

MR C

HI all

no UTV yet looking to buy a Hisun 800 i havent found a good dealer here in Louisiana Yet still looking. How bout PRO Tech telling

us about his Machine "Goliath " 82 MPH is this for real tell us about your mods.

Thanks
    MR C

Super Moderator IronRangeWheelers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MR C
    HI all

no UTV yet looking to buy a Hisun 800 i havent found a good dealer here in Louisiana Yet still looking. How bout PRO Tech telling

us about his Machine "Goliath " 82 MPH is this for real tell us about your mods.

Thanks
    MR C

welcome Mr C to the forums. Sure one of our other members will help u find a good (local) dealer. Yes I'd like to know what kinda of goodies ProTech is playing with.