Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massimo Motor

Post Thanks / Like

Massimo Motor

I know the team at Massimo has made a positive impact within 1000's of dealerships, and its unfortunate that some have had a negative experience, but all of "my" active accounts know that I will do everything in my power reach a compromise and resolve all issues regardless. A wise man told me "these things are mechanical and your going to have problems, but be honest with me and we will figure out how solve it." I personally think the same goes for this industry. So I'm here to MAN UP,earn your business, and move forward! Please feel free to contact me direct for anything...

Dylan Smith

Super Moderator IronRangeWheelers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Massimo Motor

Thanks Dylan for manning up.... I think it means alot...

IRW

Sponsored Dealer AffordableSideBySides's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to see that you are on here. I think there is nothing better for this site than to see all of us working together. Dealers, Distributors and Customers.
    The Maine dealer for HiSun Powersports Products.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AffordableSideBySides
    Good to see that you are on here. I think there is nothing better for this site than to see all of us working together. Dealers, Distributors and Customers.

You got that right...

Sponsored Dealer 231 Motorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see ya on the board
    231 Motorsports LLC. (812)683-3606 Parts for your atv , no matter what brand it is ! Even if you can't pronounce it! Also the areas only Argo amphibious atv dealer

Post Thanks / Like

I have to say that Massimo is definately trying to do the right thing and is concerned about keeping quality machines in the US. I just recieved a unit that had some damage to the frame and a lower control arm. Believe it or not, I think it actually happened before the unit was put in the crate because the crate itself was flawless. They offered to send me a frame and pay me labor to swap it over. I thought that was overkill and decided to try and get the unit for myself at a discount and fix it instead. I was impressed (although somewhat disapointed because I thought I found my way to a cheap demo unit :) when they called and refused to let me keep the unit because they didn't want any future problems to arise. The best part is that they are shipping me another unit ASAP Completely Assembled. Without me even asking, they decided to assemble the unit for me so that I can get it to my customer faster and because I had already assembled most of the other machine. They are paying to ship the new unit (to Maine) and to ship the damaged unit back to them. I don't think that this could have been handled in any better way! Way to go Massimo and Thanks Dylan!

Post Thanks / Like

What is your demo going to be? I can't seem to hold on to one! I have a camo 700 4 Seater "Brush Bus" set up with 27" Bearclaws and Vision Alloy wheels in Black that I am using now. It works great with the family. We have old dirt roads going all over the place here and even some of the paved roads are "ATV Access Trails". The 4 Seater works well for that. I will have to post some pics!

Post Thanks / Like

I have dealt with Isreal and Alfredo the last couple of times and they have been more than accomodating with parts.

Post Thanks / Like

I spoke with Dylan regarding my almost 2 year long defective UTV history and told me he will work with the parts director and try and resolve this on going problem. I would think a company would want to try harder to end this problem once and for all instead of trying to blame me or others. This problem is deep and dirty and nobody wants to touch it but they made this problem go on as long as it has. So again....and I've heard this time and time over...were waiting for parts. Maybe after all this time, someone like Dylan can finally help end this mess.

Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to drop in a little of my story and Massimo Motors;
    Tuesday, June 14th
    So a scooter was delivered today... I say "a" scooter because it was not the one I ordered - It was, as described, Silver - but that was where the similarities ended. This was a 2008 model with 12" rims and (based on the shipping label) a 150cc engine. As opposed to my 2010 model with 13" rims and a 250cc engine.

After calling MrScooters and leaving a couple of voicemails - all without the use of bad language - and an eMail to lay out the order of how things will progress, I then called the manufacturer.

Massimo Motors in Texas (where the unit was shipped from). I spoke with a very nice gentleman who is MrScooters account manager (Dylan). I explained to him my quandry - the problem was not, specifically, with MrScooters. Dylan recognised 2 orders were shipped (one of which was mine) in the same timeframe. Both were Silver and, probably, what happened is the shipping department just saw 2 Silver scooters going out.. hence the mix-up.

The conversation was quite upbeat with a joke of how some lucky buyer, in Illinois, just got a 250cc scooter for a considerable price discount.. and that I told Dylan not to expect a call from that buyer that he received the wrong order

Dylan was more than happy to assist - he reached out to Jack with an eMail address that he uses to correspond with (one he get's a response to as well) advising him of the situation and that I understand the mix-up and look forward to receiving my 250cc a little quicker and, when it arrives, they can pick-up the 150cc too (all without charges to me).

Monday, June 20th
    as of today, no response from Jack @ MrScooters.com (or DirtyATVs - whichever name you prefer).

But I did send an eMail to Dylan @ Massimo Motors on Friday (with Jack CCd) seeing if they would 'rectify' the situation - since it was possibly their fault in shipping to begin with... today I get an eMail saying that their shipping manager is working on it and will get back to me once the correct order has shipped.

Thursday, June 23rd
    Dylan, at Massimo Motors (who are supplier to MrScooters.com) requested me to forward the VIN from the scooter, which I did.

With the VIN Dylan confirmed the scooter is a 250cc (which after much searching I found the 172mm scored into a part of the engine near the rear wheel axle). And I discovered the engine is a CFMOTO clone (I think.. it's an L or upright).

Dylan confirmed what I purchased, based on MrScooters.com website, and what MrScooters asked them to ship to me are 2 different models. According to Dylan they DO NOT have any 2010 models - they have '08, '09 and now '11s. MrScooters list the scooter I ordered as a 2010.

Dylan (and Massimo Motors) are doing what they can to make everything right. Dylan said that he has to clear it with upper management to either 1) see if they will switch the order or 2) just send me the title for this order.

Apparently Dylan said he shipped a stack (10 or so) titles to MrScooters.com last week and got them returned as undeliverable as UPS would not deliver to a PO Box even though that it what Jack @ MrScooters.com requested. He also said it was unusual to not hear from Jack in such a long time - as he usually hears from him once a week. Is it possible some tragedy befell Jack? Hopefully not but always possible - but who has been checking his voicemail. I call and leave a message once-a-day - on some days (since last Tuesday) the voicemail has been full - on others I can now leave messages.

Bottom line:
    Dylan (at Massimo) is getting back to me tomorrow (Friday) to let me know what his management decides.
    Best scenario: If they replace the scooter - I do PDI and get a scooter for free if Jack does not respond to my CC company.
    Ok scenario: If they send me the title - I do PDI and get a scooter for free if Jack does not respond to my CC company.
    Either scenario - Dylan @ Massimo Motors is bending over backwards to assist and work on rectifying this.

Jack has until August 6th to respond to my CC company before he is guaranteed to get nothing.
    After that he would have to attempt to get an attorney/small claims to recoup his money... which considering that 1) even if I have used the scooter my agreement was with Massimo - not him, he still needs to rectify HIS mistake or 2) (to date) he has not attempted to rectify the issue, he should make a concession as the scooter I have is a cheaper model and/or he eats some costs so he get's some of the money - but I refuse to pay all.

However this plays out - ultimately - Jack takes a hit somewhere.

Until then....

P.S. I almost forgot to introduce myself ;D - I'll start a new thread for that

Post Thanks / Like

Dylan did what he could but, according to Dylan, in the state of Texas a manufacturer/distributer (Massimo) cannot sell to the public and only licenced dealers. The problem that this creates is that Massimo cannot issue a title directly to the end-user, but have to issue a dealer title to Jack of MrScooters.com - who then issues the end-user their title.

At this point - I don't want to go out an buy a scooter, just in case Jack of MrScooters.com actually get's in touch with either Dylan or myself. So, basically, the reason I was getting the scooter for - I gave my daughter my car for the summer so she can get around and to work, etc. - means I have to put my daughter out of her way and work around her schedule to get me to-and-from work everyday now.

The bottom line though - if Jack of MrScooters.com does not get back to the CC company by August 6th, I get a free scooter. I discussed, with Dylan, how the scooter would have to be scrapped as it cannot (legally) be used. But I am going to contact the DMV to see if I could register the bike as 'abandoned'.. which, by August 6th, it would legally be.

Until then....

Post Thanks / Like

I have to make a clarification: They can only sell to a licenced dealer.. they do not have to have a Texas dealer licence.
    I was not clear on my above post.

So I started to investigating my hypothetical scenario of 'abandoned vehicle'. In the state of New Jersey a vehicle is classified as abandoned after being in "the same public location for at least 3 consecutive days". Which it has.

On Monday I am going to contact the DMV for their Special Title Section application packet and continue to wait until August 6th - I at least want the CC investigation to run it's course. If there is no contact from the dealer - by August 6th it would be 52 days - I believe I would have extended every courtesy possible and given the dealer more than enough time to respond.

Until then...

Sponsored Dealer kelleymotorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

3 days?!?! that doesn't seem like much time at all. i just hope things get straightened out.

Kelley Motorsports LLC 563-920-3412 sales@kelleymotorsports.com
    Sales, Parts, and Service www.kelleymotorsports.com

Post Thanks / Like

I am also waiting for a MSO from Massimo. Either it's a difficult long process because of no dealer involvement or it's just being ignored. It's been 7 months since they delivered my utv....seems like plenty of time to deliver the MSO. If your not persistant with them you will never get results.
    and by that time when you might start seeing results, the relationship is damaged. A purchase like this is suppose to be a fun and exciting...but in my experience I wish I never heard of online UTV purchase.

Post Thanks / Like

@krzycowboy - true. But MrScooters.com aka DirtyATVs.com aka Jack lists an office/his office location in California and Nevada meaning he does not need a Texas dealer licence. I apologise if I am confusing the issue and having to clarify. It was not my intention.

@sangair - After speaking with Dylan, last week, he - at Jack's request over 2 weeks ago - shipped out a stack of titles via UPS which were returned 'undeliverable'.

Dylan and I joked - but are really not wishing - that something (illness, etc) may have happened to Jack as, according to Dylan, he usually hears from Jack at least once a week. I am on the fence - if he is ill, then I wish him well so that he may also get back to work and assist his customers - but on the other side of the fence.. if he is ill, who has been clearing out his voicemail box? Every couple of days it is full, then a day-or-so later it is available to accept messages. You don't call your customers to ask for their patience? Or, at the very least, don't contact your distributor to advise them of your situation?

Either way, I believe something is wrong and, sadly, the end-user (you and I) are the ones left in the wind....

...for now.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope Jack hasn't had ill health , BUT I also wouldn't expect you to wait any longer also . In Indiana I as a dealer have 31 days to get you your title , if I fail , you can actually bring it back and I have to refund your money. I have no Idea how it works in Texas , but there has to be rules for dealers there also. I personally have had no trouble getting MSO docs from Massimo , I occasionally have to remind them , but a week is the longest delay that I have had. I would love to tell you that Dylan can send your MSO's to me and then I send them to you , but Indiana has rules against off site sales (drop shipping). I can drop ship parts , but units is a big no no I wish you guys the best , in this bad situation.
    231 Motorsports LLC. (812)683-3606 Parts for your atv , no matter what brand it is ! Even if you can't pronounce it! Also the areas only Argo amphibious atv dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Thank's 231!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I second krzy's sentiment - The problem is not with Massimo, it's the non-response on any contact with Jack who lists offices in Ontario, California and Las Vegas, Nevada. So even if Jack fails to get the title (as a drop-shipper) 1, I have no-one to ship the scooter back to without a valid RMA and 2, I have already been refunded by my credit card company and, if Jack fails to respond by August 6th, the credit card company closes the investigation and his right to respond.

Post Thanks / Like

My 1 and only original Texas dealer never saw the (4) fully assembled (sort of ) utv's that were sent to me here in Calif... 2 came from Texas and the other 2 came from a warehouse in So. Calif. I'm assuming the last 2 from Calif was due to shipping costs. Only recieved 1 MSO out of 4.

Post Thanks / Like

ok so you need a title...tell me the bottom line to getting this resolved

Post Thanks / Like

I need a title and would like to get some warranty parts if needed. I've already bought some, but that's ok. My buddy needs two seats and a fuel sender for a 500. I can get him to call you. All i need is a title though.

Post Thanks / Like

You will get an MSO. From there you take it to your DMV to get the title.

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone needs to remember that the only person that has any legal responsability to provide you with documentation on your purchase is the DEALER you purchased the machines from! No matter if it was a online purchase or from a store front business.
    That is what a dealer contract is for. To limit the liability and keep Massimo Motor from troubles.
    ANY HELP THEY PROVIDE YOU IS FROM THE KINDNESS OF THEIR HEART!
    So if I were looking for help from them I would not be making threats but saying thank you very much to them!

SO BE KIND AND SAY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!

Pro-Tech Your Powersports of the north. Sales, Service, & Parts. 763-442-9245 www.erpowersports.com Elk River Powersports

Post Thanks / Like

I could not have said it better myself...Feel free to keep venting your frustrations. It is challenging getting threatened and beat up every time I get on the forum, but im not giving up. Contact me directly and I will attempt to resolve this.

Please PM Dylan for contact info...

Sorry Per RhinoClones rules i had to edit your post....

Post Thanks / Like

Just reading through this thread - not counting other forums - it seems MrScooters (and other dealers) have not been getting titles out to the rightful vehicle buyers (including myself).

Dylan, under the fact that you had a number of titles returned as 'undeliverable' to MrScooters (as we discussed) I guess the real question would be if a dealer has decided to close up shop and/or perform a vanishing act, what can the distributor do to get the title out to those buyers?

Post Thanks / Like

as you know i can only issue a title in the dealers name that purchased the unit...im not sure this is going to help your situation. As far as the parts go I will send you a failure report form, you fill it out in detail and I will submit it and hope for the best

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Smith
    as you know i can only issue a title in the dealers name that purchased the unit...im not sure this is going to help your situation.
    This I understand - the question is, even under my situation, if someone has purchased a vehicle from a dealer and the dealer has disappeared... meaning the dealer cannot receive the title from you to give the title to the actual owner of the vehicle. What happens to those who now have a vehicle but no title?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by asiny
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Smith
    as you know i can only issue a title in the dealers name that purchased the unit...im not sure this is going to help your situation.
    This I understand - the question is, even under my situation, if someone has purchased a vehicle from a dealer and the dealer has disappeared... meaning the dealer cannot receive the title from you to give the title to the actual owner of the vehicle. What happens to those who now have a vehicle but no title?
    I am wondering about this also , Doesn't affect me , but it's a great question. In Indiana any licenced dealer must have a 250,000 bond , this is to cover the "dissapearing dealer" But guess what , every dealer has to pay >

Post Thanks / Like

If you would read my other posts. The guy i bought my bike from was not a licensed dealer, so Massimo is responsible. This is by Texas Law not any other state. I'm not going after Dylan and If it sounds that way sorry to Dylan. Dylan was in no way associated with the sale of my 800.. I believe his boss was. It was him that i talked to one time. Never returned any calls or e'mail's after that. If Dylan can fix the problems that we have on here That's Great. I know he doesn't need to make promises he can't due to his sales manager and Massimo. At this point i just think Dylan's hands are tied but we will see.

Post Thanks / Like

231... In Texas i believe they told me it was 25,000 bond to get a license. I may be wrong on this amount but you do have to have one. Then i was told the Texas Dealers license is $795 your first year and it vary's on how many units sell thereafter. This guy didn't have it or a license.

Post Thanks / Like

You ever had those moments when you forget how to speak?

You ever had those moments when your can't, not only, think of your own name, but also can't say it when you do think of it?

I had that moment not 45 minutes ago when someone answered the telephone at MrScooters!!!!!

I have been sending eMails and leaving voicemails messages - daily - for 18 days (voicemails when their voicemail was not full) and received no response. Allegedly their distributor (Massimo Motors) has not received any response from them since before 18 days ago either.

So I call, on my daily call to their office - expecting a voicemail. A human answers and I freeze like a deer in headlights. Then the words finally formulate and I let them know the problem - which it seems as though they also have not checked their eMail or voicemail either because they had no clue who I was or what I was calling about.

Initially the person who answered the phone places the blame, not only, on Massimo Motors but (specifically) calls Dylan a liar. I am due to receive an 'alleged' call back in about 2 hours when their "manager" get's in.

Until then....

Post Thanks / Like

I'm wondering what's going to happen with your situation. Still haven't had anything done with me and my buddies problems yet. Good Luck. Hopefully one of us will get our problems fixed.

Post Thanks / Like

I am guessing it was just a fluke, or maybe MrScooters answered the phone without checking the caller ID, or he was reaching for coffee and picked up the phone instead...

Either way I find it no surprise to not get a call-back on Friday... now could this be jotted down to the 'holiday weekend' and that is why it never happened? Possible. But based on the history of my attempting to contact them over the past 2 1/2 weeks - I highly doubt it.

I'll be mailing a certified (must be signed for) letter to their office on Monday that will give them until August 6th to respond before I take my attempts to the NJ Court in order for them to issue a 'declaration of ownership' on the scooter they delivered.

I am quite patient and the game created in ordering an online scooter with this dealer is intriguing to me. Time will tell how this plays out.

Until then...

Post Thanks / Like

So assuming that you were issued a refund by your cc company, the scooter that you have in your posession is actually Mr. Scooters now? I have never dealt with a chargeback so I am unsure how this situation will be handled . This will be interesting

Post Thanks / Like

If the selling dealer has had a charge back on a purchase and the money refunded to the purchaser then the item purchased MUST be returned to the seller if seller requestes it to be returned. If the purchaser refuses to return the product as requested that will then constitute FRAUD on the part of the purchaser. This is the law in almost every state.

We had this happen to us 4 yrs ago on a sale of equipment that was purchased from us, shipped to Texas. The customer then filed a CB on us stating the item was not as described. The card company called and sent a letter stating the funds would be removed from our account, so we called our bank and talked to them because the customer was refusing to return the equipment (he said come get it!).
    Long story short the bank would not release fhe funds to the Card company until the product was returned. The customer had received his refund but as soon as the Card company recharged his account he sent the product back. Then he received the refund again.

Pro-Tech Your Powersports of the north. Sales, Service, & Parts. 763-442-9245 www.erpowersports.com Elk River Powersports

Post Thanks / Like

Whilst Pro-Tech is right in their understanding, this situation is very different. In their scenario - they did have open communication with both the CC company and the buyer.. in mine, the CC company and I have no communication with the dealer. According to the CC company, if they do not hear from the dealer within 45 days (not business days) then they refund the amount to my CC.
    According to the laws of New Jersey if I have made every 'reasonable' attempt to contact the dealer (which I have sent an eMail - daily - and left voicemail messages [when possible]) and still receive no response (I will also be mailing out a signature delivery confirmation letter on Tuesday), then I can apply to the state to claim ownership of the 'abandoned property'. And to answer the question, yes.. after 2 months of non-response from the dealer it would fall (heavily) under abandoned property. If the dealer attempts to 'rectify' or 'claim' the property after that date, they would have to petition the courts and give a valid explanation as to why they never responded to ANY contact attempts, either by myself or the CC company.

I have no issue in paying for what I ordered, but when I order an advertised 2010 Scooter with set specifications - and get delivered a 2008 with different specifications - I want what I ordered and feel I should not have to pay for something I never ordered until the dealer rectifies the situation.
    On top of that, even if I had ordered the correct unit - to date, I would still not have the MCO and be unable to use the ordered vehicle - which, again, I feel I should not have to pay for as it falls on the dealers shoulders to fulfill my order (which they have not).
    Want a 3rd issue too? They, allegedly, cannot fulfill my order as - according to Massimo - they did not produce a 2010 model of their units. So no matter which way this goes, the dealer is wrong on every count and - based on no 2010 model available - it would be impossible for them to fulfill my order.

I only see 3 scenarios playing out in this situation;
    1) Full refund and they pickup the scooter - at their cost, of course.
    2) They are able to correct my order and will receive payment - with some form of discount for the fact that they sent the wrong order and failed, for so long, to respond.
    3) They don't bother to respond at all, they receive nothing. I apply to the NJ courts for ownership and get a free unit.

As I said, is it possible the holiday weekend is why I never got a call-back on Friday (as told) during the pure luck they happened to answer the phone? Of course. I guess i'll continue to wait to hear from them.

Until then...

Post Thanks / Like

A MSO sent to a end user is useless to get a title. The dealer has to furnish the additional paperwork to complete the title process. I agree totally with the fact that you should get what you paid for, and if not , enjoy the semi-free scooter ;D I say semi-free , due to the fact that you obviously have several hours of your time in this already.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 231 Motorsports
    A MSO sent to a end user is useless to get a title. The dealer has to furnish the additional paperwork to complete the title process.
    This is what everyone tells me and I don't really hold Massimo for anything to do with the MSO. I expect all the help from the dealer - although having the dealer (during that fluke call when they answered) tell me that Massimo (specifically Dylan) are liars (about what, I don't know - but I got the feeling they meant in general) has put me on the fence a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by 231 Motorsports
    I say semi-free, due to the fact that you obviously have several hours of your time in this already.
    Quoted for truth ;D

Post Thanks / Like

A lot can happen in 60 days!
    You are so correct, you should not have to pay for something that is not what you ordered.
    But you can just bet if they have not yet pulled your funds back from the Dealer, when they do he will want the product back.
    If this is as shady of a deal as it sounds, I would bet the dealers bank account would be closed so the CC company will not be able to charge back the funds. Maybe the dealer thinks it will just all go away if he ignors it?

I do not for the life of me understand why some people just do not get the fact that Massimo can't just send a MSO to a consumers?
    Am I stuttering? cotton balls in my mouth? What is it?

231 is correct there is paperwork that the dealer sends to the DMV to issue Title or Registration what ever your state uses.
    Minnesota is 1 of the only states where you can get away with walking to the DMV with a MSO or even just a serial number and get a Registration issued. All they say is if you can't show you have paid sales tax then you must pay them now. Our Department of Natural Resorses is incharge of all Offroad equipment and they just want the MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY!!!

Post Thanks / Like

1) Full refund and they pickup the scooter - at their cost, of course.
    Check your contract! Most require the consumer to return the product at THEIR expense to get full refund!
    After that, you may have recourse to get the return shipping refunded.
    Your state will have laws pertaining to this also. But most leave it up to the sales contract because when you make the purchase you are agreeing to the terms of the sale. Even if you did not know there were any!

But you will not get away with COME AND GET IT! Not unless the dealer decides they just do not want to bother with it. Because you ordered it, and had it delivered! Now if they sent it without your permission then you could say come and get it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Tech
    Well you can just bet if they have not yet pulled your funds back from the Dealer, when they do he will want the product back.
    If this is as shady of a deal as it sounds, I would bet the dealers bank account would be closed so the CC company will not be able to charge back the funds. Maybe the dealer thinks it will just all go away if he ignors it?
    From what I have - the CC company have already ran the chargeback.. and this was about the 21st/22nd - The dealer has until August 6th to respond or get nothing. I even advised the dealer (during that fluke phone call) that they should work on fixing this, otherwise they get nothing and are out whatever their cost was to order the scooter from Massimo.... speaking of which, anyone know what dealer costs are from Massimo?
    Check your contract! Most require the consumer to return the product at THEIR expense to get full refund!
    Done.

If within 7 days of receiving your vehicle you decide you do not want your vehicle for any reason, give our customer service department a call and we may refund you your money or send you a replacement based our return policy agreement.
    If they delivered my vehicle - and I am deciding not to keep it for any reason, then I would accept the terms of their contract... seeing as they never delivered my vehicle - this falls outside the scope of their return policy. That being said, seeing as they never fulfilled our contract by delivering my vehicle - I feel I should not be held responsible for ANY return shipping costs.
    On top of that MrScooters.com has never responded to me or issued any form of RMA. I refuse to ship back this unit (regardless of who is paying) without a valid RMA and where it is being shipped to.

But most leave it up to the sales contract because when you make the purchase you are agreeing to the terms of the sale. Even if you did not know there were any!
    And if I was also to follow their contract fully - technically I have had the unit in my possession for over 7 days. But I also have eMail and phone calls to their office AND to Massimo (the listed shipping office) on the original delivery date.. again, MrScooters.com has failed to respond.

But you will not get away with COME AND GET IT! Not unless the dealer decides they just do not want to bother with it. Because you ordered it, and had it delivered! Now if they sent it without your permission then you could say come and get it.
    To be precise - they did send this scooter without my permission... as the scooter delivered is not the one I ordered. They have had more than enough time to respond - IF they decide to not respond then the NJ Courts will take over and decide who owns the scooter and what to do with it.

Until then...

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately when you ACCEPTED delivery. No matter if it was the correct item or not you accepted the terms and are still bound by the contract. Which does not say you do not have recourse! But you ARE still bound by a the contract. And so is the Dealer to make good on the sale. But both parties are still bound to the contract.

Post Thanks / Like

The 7 days thing is almost useless! As long as you notify the dealer in what is considered a reasonable amount of time they can't say it is past the 7 days and have it hold up!

Post Thanks / Like

My first Yamaha Rhino i bought. Was purchased in Mississipi. Due to saving $2100. I purchased the utv with a MSO since i wasn't liable for out of State Taxes. I then took the MSO to the DMV in TEXAS and paid taxes and title. Recieved a Title in the mail. Massimo may not be liable to send me a MSO, but don't you think it would be good business practice to help the end user out since there dealer's have messed us around. I've tryed not to attack Dylan because he has nothing to do with my sale. BUUUT you know he did say he was going to MAN UP!!!! He has not and that is not what this site needs. I've sent Dylan a PM. All he has to do is MAN UP and say sorry I can't help you where everyone can see. That way I know i'm not going to get any help. Not answering any of our problems is same thing I've gotten from Massimo all along No answering voice mails, No E'mails answered and Now know PM"S answered....I've come to the full conclusion that's the way Massimo does business.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually this site needs to have ALL things related to past sales business removed!
    It is a forum for information about the machines. It was never intended to be a place to degrade and say bad things about any machines or any company. Thats what the other forums do. Maybe those that have issues need to keep the issues they are working on private. As I said in a previous post, It can do no possible good to continue this in public.
    This type of discussion could go on FOREVER if allowed to.

Post Thanks / Like

I've had so many emotions while reading through this thread that I think I'll go smoke! I hope you guys get your issues worked out soon and easily.
    2011 Hisun 700 utv, black

Post Thanks / Like

Was waiting to see what direction this took before adding a comment ;D

Can any of those who are dealers, or in the know, tell me if a distributor requires a dealer to be licenced to sell automotive vehicles (atvs, scooters, etc.) and/or if they require the businesses to be registered with a valid TAX ID?

Post Thanks / Like

Was waiting to see what direction this took before adding a comment ;D

Can any of those who are dealers, or in the know, tell me if a distributor requires a dealer to be licenced to sell automotive vehicles (atvs, scooters, etc.) and/or if they require the businesses to be registered with a valid TAX ID?
    Well according to most, Texas does. How ever, that doesnt always stop companies from not following the law.

I'm in michigan, and I am not required to have a dealers license unless i sell new on-road vehicles over 50cc. since my market is all off road and some 50cc scooters, i do not have to have a "dealer" license.

Post Thanks / Like

But for the most part suppliers do require a tax I'd to sell their machines.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IronRangeWheelers
    But for the most part suppliers do require a tax I'd to sell their machines.
    Yeah forgot to add that part 8)

I do have my tax ID and have been required to supply that with EVERY place i do business with.