Thread: massimo 500 snow plow

Post Thanks / Like

massimo 500 snow plow

Looking to buy a snow plow for my new 5oo. What mount plate do i need lots of dealers dont know which one i need. It seems the massimo throws them off. Theres a large price range. Any help wd be great.

Sponsored Dealer Team Jar MotorSports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. Where are you from?

The last snow plow I bought was from Eagle. It was a 60 inch and was about $425.00 The mounting plate was the same as a Yamaha Rhino. Your Massimo 500 UTV is made by Hisun and a lot of the plow dealers will be more familiar with this name. You can search on this forum by entering snow plow in the box up near the top right hand corner. There are several good previous discussions about different plows.

If you have any other questions about your 500 this is a good place to ask. The sponsored dealers here can get most all the parts you might need and usually have an answer for any problems you run into.

Post a picture of your new ride and keep us up to date on how it goes for you.

Team Jar Motorsports
    Web: www.teamjar.com
    Arizona
    Phone: Office, 602 721-5206

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum.

We install all Moose plows with a mount from a 660 rhino 04-07. Make sure you put a 72in on otherwise it wont cover your tracks when you angle the blade. We also use the push tube system because its more rigid than the front mounts. The front mounts dont hold up as well and are more expensive. The Moose also comes with a rubber flap on top of the blade which helps keep the snow dust off your windsheild.