Thread: SUPERMACH

SUPERMACH-T

SUPERMACH

www.supermach.com

I know there are a few companies that have tried their hand at importing the HiSun products over the years but US TITAN INC / "SUPERMACH" has been doing it the right way since the inception of these UTVs. We stock both products and PARTS in our main California warehouse and now have warehouses in Western Canada, Eastern Canada, and Texas. We are here to stay and stand behind our products 100%. Feel free to visit our new and improved website at www.supermach.com to learn more about us or to find the dealer closest to you!!

www.supermach.com

Sponsored Dealer kelleymotorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SUPERMACH

thank you tim for chiming in. its always great to know a company is here for its dealers and end customers! would be great if your tech would sign up and join us as well.

Kelley Motorsports LLC • 563-920-3412 • sales@kelleymotorsports.com
    Sales, Parts, and Service • www.kelleymotorsports.com

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!
    So glad to have you here!
    Thank you for your support!

Pro-Tech Your Powersports of the north. Sales, Service, & Parts. 763-442-9245 www.erpowersports.com Elk River Powersports

Sponsored Dealer AffordableSideBySides's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to US Titan Supermach for the great service! I just got an email today from a satisfied Supermach owner that was impressed with the speed of getting a part to him. Good to have you on the site!
    The Maine dealer for HiSun Powersports Products.

ME.Lobsterman

I am indeed very happy.I got my parts in a week at most from when I contacted Affordable...I think that any customer should be happy with that speed, especially given the weather here in the Northeast lately.

Post Thanks / Like

Let me start by saying I think the quality of the product is great and I am very satisfied so far. However; having said that, some dealers seem to have little to no experience. I had to fix several things right after I purchased it, minor issues but none the less things the dealers should have done. IE: None of the grease joints had been greased, battery box wiring was a mess, miss routed wires/cables, fuel gauge did not work (bent pin in connector), misc loose parts/bolts...etc. It did not bother me because I am a mechanical type individual anyway and the first thing I did was to double-check everything. What I am getting at is this: If the dealers do not preform proper unit preparation, minor issues will result in major component failures. The end result will be a poor product reputation.

Now - A problem I'm not very happy about: When my local tire dealer mounted new tires they bent one of my rims, no problem I though it happens. They ordered a new rim from the dealer where I purchased my UTV. It was shipped from Texas and arrived bent as well and cost $175!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was NOT new, it was a take off that someone removed the tire from and in doing so bent the rim. My dilemma - Months earlier I scheduled to take my family on a trip to TN to an ATV park and the day before we were leaving I have no rim. So I told the tire shop to mount up the "New" bent rim and we'd give it a try. Several miles into the trail "boom"....guess what..flat tire. Limped it back to the cabin, loaded it up and headed into town to find a shop. After removing the tire and finding that it had eaten the bead off my new ($153) tire I was less than pleased. Found a local motorcycle shop that had a 26x12x12 tube and we got it going for the remainder of the trip.

Not sure how I am going to handle this, the local tire shop bought the "new" bent rim. It was my decision to use the rim given we had no time to get another. Now, I'm out a new tire and rim...hmmmmm

Makes me wonder about the quality of the rims....hmmmm
    2011 SuperMach 500 EFI

Post Thanks / Like

I had the same exact problem with my fuel gauge. The white connector near the engine, not on the sending unit. I was rather ticked off after removing the sending unit a couple of times, but that was partly my fault. I called myself checking the connectors and just missed that one. I was focussed on the sending unit, not expecting that other connector. Bent the pin a little and all is well. Have fun with removing and replacing that sending unit, if you ever need to. It's a bit of a pain, but it looks like it would be easy.
    2011 Hisun 700 utv, black

Post Thanks / Like

as you know aluminum rims in general can easily be bent, chinese aluminum rims can be even more easily bend. we have had experiences ourselves and with a few customers that have cracked rims. thankfully we were able to weld 3 out of the 4 rims we have encountered but still an issue. cheap materials means cheap quality

Dark Halo

I own a Yamaha Rhino 450 but I am intrested in one of the 700 or 800 clones for mudding. I live in east Texas is there anywhere to check out one of these in east Texas? What kinda of price range are they running?

Post Thanks / Like

700 msrp $8000
    800 msrp $9000

Dark Halo

are they selling for close to the msrp price?

Post Thanks / Like

depends on each company. if i were to sell you one today, i would be at $7650 + tax fully loaded or $8250 + tax for the 800 from our shop. others may be cheaper but that is where i would be after i fully assemble the unit and change all fluids and fuel it up.

ME.Lobsterman

I think Joe and KMS have said it exactly,100% correct.Dealer set-up and inspection is probably THE most important thing w/ these machines.I would encourage anyone interested in these machines to buy from a"brick&mortar" dealer.

Post Thanks / Like

personally i wish the dealers would only sell to local customers only (assembled/full inspected). dealers must meet special requirements and supermach/ustitan or whomever is the importer should require some sort of dealer training every so often.

there are obviously pros and cons to do this and just off the bat i could say

cons
    what would the cost be to the importer to handle all the extra training and review all dealer requirements
    some "exceptional" dealers may not meet requirements and may not be able to participate
    dealers are wide spread and most customers might have a distance to travel
    what would the cost be for the dealer to keep up training

pros
    this would rule out most dealers that are not preforming inspections/correct assemblies/following warranties
    units would be assembled for every customer, checked for any flaws and/or potential problems customer would not see assembling
    customer would have a place to contact direct for all parts/warranty/service

there are lots more pros and cons but i have said it before, the biggest thing that ruins most chinese companies is that many customers are buying these units un-assembled not knowing what the heck they are doing and when it doesn't go right all they have to do is tell one person that the product is shit because of something that would have obviously been checked by the proper dealer. for example, carburetors are the biggest problem when they come overseas and the carbs are all gummed up and the customers expects to put gas in and go! DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY CUSTOMERS!!! some people just don't realize what big dealers go through to get their products ready for the customer and the paper work they need to turn in to the manufacture to make sure they are following guidelines. rules are in place for a reason.

enough said i will stop rambling on.

Sponsored Dealer 231 Motorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for what is probobly the most comprehensive look at the way things are. I just wanted to add a few notes
    1 Even if they will unload it with a liftgate in your driveway , you still have to pick it up to install wheels and tires / shocks , they weigh 1400lbs in the crate!
    2 I (as a dealer ) do not care if so and so will sell you one for 400 less than I will , because when you come to pick it up it will be ready to ride , not a crate full of work.
    3 Sometimes everything go's as planned , most of the time these units will require some form of work prior to delivery . The manufacturer will not send a tech to your house and fix the unit for you.
    4 YOUR WARRANTY IS VOID IF YOU ASSEMBLE YOUR NEW UNIT YOURSELF unless you are a dealer/service center
    5 I'm sorry that you don't have to pay sales tax if you buy it from so and so , but I have to charge you even if you don't live in Indiana , your state will recognize it when you title it , and you have to pick it up here anyway.
    5 I could go on forever , I have seen alot in the 5 yrs that i have been dealing with chinese products and the customer in general, but I want you to have fond memories of the time you spend using your UTV and thats why I would rather take a beating than "drop ship" a unit to someone and them have any kind of problem.

For what it's worth Yamaha has problems with new UTV'S when they come out of the crate also . Just another way they are the same 8)
    231 Motorsports LLC. (812)683-3606 Parts for your atv , no matter what brand it is ! Even if you can't pronounce it! Also the areas only Argo amphibious atv dealer

Post Thanks / Like

I guess if I didn't have a choice, it wouldn't make much difference, but I am the kind of person that would rather assemble it myself. I have been burned so many times by others that were supposed to do a quality job and didn't. If I buy something or pay someone to do something, I feel like I have to go behind them and check. Sometimes, I don't find anything. That makes me very happy and I will return business to that person or company. Most of the time, I find so many things that weren't done, half done, etc. that I just want to scream. Also, if I find something done wrong or not done, I certainly don't want to complain or bring it to their attention and try to force them to do it. My confidence is lost and I no longer trust them to work on my stuff. (Kinda like getting something wrong in a restaraunt, I don't complain and send it back. If I can eat it, I do. If I can't eat it, I leave and go somewhere else.) It's easier for me to do it myself and know that it's done right. If something doesn't get done, I can only blame myself. So with my view, I would rather save the assembly fee, seeing as how I'm am going to disassemble everything and go through it anyway. It saves me some of the disassembly work plus some cash.
    2011 Hisun 700 utv, black

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you both on most of all you stated.
    In the real world that is all true and great! But we do business in the Clone world! Different rules altogether. That is what sets us all apart from them!
    But there are a few dealers that have made a HUGE business in internet sales that would make all of us combined look tiny! Have any of you ever gone to China and toured the plant where they build our machines? I know I have not! I know 2 that have! Yep! They are internet sales dealers. Have any of you posted Videos of how to assemble or service your clone? Not me! I do not have the time!
    The warranty is NOT automatically null and void if sold unassembled.
    It is NOT a good idea to tell customers that there is no warranty if they do not purchase machines assembled from a dealer! That just sounds like sour grapes! And then we would get proven wrong when they do get the warranty from someone else!
    There are reasons these machines cost much less money than the real deal! But they ARE the best do it your- self machines built! I do not believe the “well they use thinner metal, the plastic is cheaper", blaa, blaa, blaa. That’s just BULL!

For everything we expect from our Distributor/Manufacture comes extra cost. You want training! Great! But that costs money. Price goes up!
    You want strict sales enforcement! Cool! Price goes up!
    You want strict territories. Great! Yep! Price goes up!

People are starting to understand there is a trade off for the price! If they are willing to make that trade then lets accommodate them.

We all became dealers knowing what and how this was done. I would be willing to bet none of us were the first dealer in the USA for these great machines. I would also bet many dealers have real world jobs and do this as an extra! Because they love it! I learned years ago to NEVER bash a competitor for any reason!
    It is like buying a house near the airport and then after you move in, start a lawsuit against the airport for making noise!
    Yes it is!!!!

All we can do is be the best dealer we can be. Let the rest fall as they will. Pick up the slack and go.

When I found this site back in December it was because I had just been on a Rhino forum and was flabbergasted at how 1 member was being tongue lashed for 1 statement “I just became a clone dealer!”
    I read 40 pages of bashing on them! It was as they used to describe Howard Stern. I hate him, but listen to see what he will say next.
    But out of it I did agree with 1 statement a member kept stating over and over.
    SALES DONE FROM THIS FORUM ARE FORBIDDEN!
    Sponsors pay to advertise on our forum sites, but if they see all the dealers trying to sell then they will go away.
    I must say that the member that was being bashed was not out and out trying to make sales, they just made the statement above.
    The bottom line is to play this game we need to make customers happy, what-ever it takes.
    Again: This is the CLONE world! Relish it!

Just for the record I have NEVER made a internet sale! But I would!

Pro-Tech Your Powersports of the north. Sales, Service, & Parts. 763-442-9245 www.erpowersports.com Elk River Powersports

Post Thanks / Like

Rodsystel , you make several very good points , I know that alot of my service business comes from internet sales , Mainly because some of the online dealers have not ever seen the units that they sell . Drop shipping is what got the clone world started , kids atvs and finally some of the companys have realized that parts and warranty is something that people need. I have sold a few units in the past online (before I was reqired to have a dealers license) and I just didn't like the headaches. I hope that people realize that all machines can have problems , but it seems that with the knock offs people want to point the finger more. Most of the companies will void a warranty if it is not assembled by a powersports shop , I'm sure not all though, but it is a point that the consumer needs to take into consideration when purchasing a new utv.
    IMHO if a unit is assembled correctly and all systems are checked over before it is used then it shouldn't matter who did it. I have in the past had customer come to the shop and want me to stand behind the warranty that they were given by the person who sold it to them , and "in the clone world " that usually can't be done . We sell Supermach and Big Muddy , the BM has a 12 mos parts and labor warranty that is good at any BM dealer. Supermach has a 6 mos parts warranty and I give all my customers 6mos of labor out of my pocket so if there is a problem it gets solved free of charge . The only issue there is another SM dealer may not want to give them the labor . I actually bought my first chino at the indy expo in 06 or07 it was the first year that they displayed them , I haven't been to china to see the factory , but I would like to go just to see how it all comes together . I think it's funny that every new unit that you get has 4-7 miles on it when it arrives , maybe thats quality control I have always wished everyone luck no matter where they purchase their unit from , and will always help when theres a problem. The reason for the cheaper price is cost of labor and manufacturing , plain and simple . I also read the statement on the Rhino forum and it was like watching gazelle get attacked by lions SAD. I guess the long and short of it is do the reseach and buy the unit that makes you happy from the person that you feel will give you the respect that you deserve after the sale .
    231 Motorsports LLC. (812)683-3606 Parts for your atv , no matter what brand it is ! Even if you can't pronounce it! Also the areas only Argo amphibious atv dealer

Post Thanks / Like

231 Motorsports:
    Yep, parts, and warranty is something everyone expects. Sorry to say some do not provide it or are slow to get going with it! That is how I got into this! I said " I can do this far better than they are doing!"
    Many consumers go overboard with what they expect from a company. But I see in this portion of the market people are starting to understand what they are getting into when they buy Internet.
    We can take what we get! Like I said the NON service suppliers will die and go away. I tried to call a company that is supposed to be a machine supplier just this week and got no answer but a recording! Then the phone mailbox was full so I could not even leave a message! OK! That tells me something! Not good!
    Oh how I would love to go to China as you say to see how things are done.
    It sounds like you are a very service oriented company which is just who will survive in this industry.
    As I am sure you already know word of mouth is the strongest friend or the worst enemy of a company.
    Will you be attending the Indy Expo next week? Hopefully I can work some magic there!

Post Thanks / Like

Service with a smile , even if you don't deseve it The whole 231 bunch will be at the show on Saturday , hope to see you there . This is one of the few days a year when the shop is closed. Glad there are some of us out there that care about the future of this business. Hopefully the ones that don't will be a memory before long

worksalot

Customer service chiming in here.... Hey Brent got my valentines day present early because I am going to the office tomarrow to work on the "four wheeler thing"(rhino clone)...you and Barb are sneaky little devils!! I am looking forward to meeting folks at the show also.....if you think my typing is bad you should hear my phone voice!!

xkarhauler

ANY DEALERS IN SOUTHWESTER ONTARIO

SUPERMACH-T

YES

email kenneth@supermach.com for more info. He oversees our Canada operation.